What personal information do we collect from our website?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. When ordering or registering on our site as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or passwords, and other similar data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information's we collect or receive:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not need an SSL because We only provide affiliate products, articles and information.
- We do not use an SSL certificate.
How long do we keep your information?
Children Online Privacy Protection Act(COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
• By emailing us
• By logging in to their account
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Information You Can Access:
- status of recent orders.
- your complete order history.
- personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, and address book).
- payment settings (including payment card information, promotional certificate and gift card balances, and 1-Click settings)
- email notification settings.
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations).
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists and Baby and Wedding Registries).
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences
- content that you recently viewed.
- voice recordings associated with your account
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Do we make updates to this policy?