D-link DAP-1325 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender
|Antenna||2 x External antenna (2x2)|
|Others||Wireless Standards : IEEE 802.11g,n, IEEE 802.3u
Wireless Security : Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2), WPS (PBC)
|Dimension||3.26 x 2.71 x 3.86 inches|
|Warranty||01 Year Warranty|
Dlink DAP-1325 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender
This D-link Range Extender is a power-efficient unit, providing stable wireless network for up to 300Mbps in range. The D-link DAP-1325 is a high performance and high rated wireless range extender. The D-link DAP-1325 also has an Ethernet port for your wired devices. It has LEDs to show your wireless signal and the power status. The D-link DAP-1325 is a high performance and high rated wireless range extender. It can extend the range of your wireless network up to 300M.
wireless range extender
A Wi-Fi range extender, also known as a wireless repeater or wireless range extender, is a device that is used to extend the range of a wireless network. It works by receiving the wireless signal from the main router and then rebroadcasting it, effectively extending the reach of the wireless network. This allows you to connect to the internet in areas of your home or office that were previously out of range of the main router.
D-link DAP-1325 Feature
- Easy setup: Many range extenders are designed to be easy to set up and configure, often with a simple web interface or mobile app.
- Multiple operating modes: Some range extenders can be configured to work in different modes, such as Access Point mode, Repeater mode, or Router mode.
- Multiple bands support: Many range extenders support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, allowing you to extend the range of both types of wireless signals.
- Ethernet port: Some range extenders have an Ethernet port, which allows you to connect wired devices, such as a gaming console or smart TV, to the extended network.
- Quality of Service (QoS) Prioritization: Some range extenders allow you to prioritize certain types of traffic, such as streaming video or online gaming, to ensure that they receive the bandwidth they need for optimal performance.
- Advanced security features: Some range extenders have advanced security features, such as WPA3 and WPA2 encryption, to help keep your network secure.
- LEDs Indicator: Some range extenders come with LED indicators which help to identify the strength of the signal and help you to place the extender in the optimal location.
A Wi-Fi range extender can be a good solution for users who have a weak wireless signal in certain areas of their home or office, and want to extend the range of their network without having to install a new router.