Cudy WR2100 AC2100 Dual Band Gigabit Smart Wi-Fi Router
|Data Rate||1733 Mbps (5 GHz), 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards
|Antenna||4× Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Frequency||5 GHz, 2.4 GHz|
|Interface||1× 1000/100/10 Mbps WAN Port
4× 1000/100/10 Mbps LAN Ports
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
|Others||Processor: Dual-Core CPU
|Operating System Support||Microsoft Windows 98SE /NT /2000 /XP /Vista /7 /8 /8.1 / 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux|
|Dimension||204.8 x 137. 5 x 38. 3mm|
CUDY WR2100 AC2100 Dual Band Gigabit Smart Wi-Fi Router
The CUDY WR2100 AC2100 Dual Band Gigabit Smart Wi-Fi Router is a powerful dual-core CPU and 4x 5dBi high-gain antennas to provide the most stable and reliable Wi-Fi access for all devices, including home theater, gaming, and streaming audio and video.. Share internet access with up to 64 Wi-Fi devices, enjoy 1733Mbps high speed on the 5GHz band and 300Mbps speed on the 2.4GHz band at the same time. Simple tasks like web browsing can be handled by 2.4GHz band, while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the super fast 5GHz band. Gigabit Port offers 1Gbps Stable Connection. Each ethernet port can achieve up to 1Gbps speed, which is 10× faster than standard normal router. Connect your 4K HDTV, NAS storage and game console to WR2100 wireless router, enjoy stable and blazing fast gigabit speed! Powerful Dual-Core Processor for High Performance. Powerful CPU ensures smooth 4K UHD streaming to smart TVs, mobile devices and gaming consoles without buffering. 16MB Flash and 128MB DDR3 Inside ensure the continuous operation of the operating system, makes the router runs faster and provides more possibilities for function expansion. Easy to Use and Works with Any Scenario. Supports Wireless router mode and access point mode, combined with built-in PPTP / L2TP / OpenVPN / Wire Guard VPN clients, compatible with 20 more DDNS provider, provides an easy-to-use graphical management interface, easy to monitor and manage the network.
Smart Wi-Fi Router
Smart Wi-Fi routers are designed to provide high-performance internet connectivity and advanced features. Some of the key features and capabilities that can affect the performance of a smart Wi-Fi router include:
- Dual-band support: Smart Wi-Fi routers typically support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands, allowing for faster and more stable connections for devices that support it.
- High-performance antennas: Smart Wi-Fi routers are often equipped with high-performance antennas that ensure a stable and wide signal coverage.
- Wireless AC: Smart Wi-Fi routers often support the latest wireless AC standard for wireless connections, which provides faster data transfer rates and a stronger signal.
- Gigabit Ethernet: Some Smart Wi-Fi routers have Gigabit Ethernet ports which provide extremely fast wired connections for devices that support Gigabit Ethernet, such as gaming consoles and computers.
- Firewall and security: Smart Wi-Fi routers have built-in firewall and security features to protect your network from unauthorized access.
- Management: Smart Wi-Fi routers have user-friendly web interface and mobile apps that allow you to easily manage your network and monitor usage.
- VPN and Dynamic routing: Some Smart Wi-Fi routers support multiple VPN protocols and Dynamic routing.
- Dual-core CPU: Some Smart Wi-Fi routers have powerful dual-core CPU that ensures high-speed processing.
- USB port: Some Smart Wi-Fi routers have USB ports for connecting external devices like hard drives or printers.